A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Men, women and Bakers' Inn

"The will of man(woman) is by his(her) reason(emotions) swayed." [modified]


"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages."


These were beautiful quotes from the dear Shakespeare.


How apt they are as I go through this phase of life... Never had I known life to be so colourfully painted with scenes and acts.


Yesterday was quite packed with various events... good things, bad things, neutral things, interesting things, fascinating things and amazing things.


So I went to the CLB to mug for the bloody stats paper on Friday. Then I was invited for a private chat. I felt so pai seh... ppl inviting me for chats... esp during exam periods...


Anyhow, had a tiny weenee little thing with Ivan juz now.. but well, it blew over...


Then my dearest uncle, Prof XXX invited me to go 'la teh' so we went and so nice of him to bless me with S$100... hahaha... juz came in handy coz I am like super broke...


Came back to campus and went for some food n desert which is like super nice can? The food was like wowowowow! Esp the deserts though J tink it has been overpriced and not tat nice but wth! I paid for it and so I would like to tink tat it is nice...


And nice it is...


So got back to sch, passed the key, get my stuff and wheeeeeeeeeeee off we went, sending J, D back b4 making my grand entrance into the den of CC...


But tat's abt it...


But b4 these nice things, of coz like wad I said, "All world's a stage". Trials and tribulations b4 the great rewards...


Men, women (not physically... oops, I meant not biologically) and yea... Inn..
And oh! I will post some really nice pics up soon!


Actor BobSy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList