A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Camp-a-lot!

It's been a while since I last blogged...

Ever since Arts Camp 2005, I've been camping non-stop... It's kinda like MOnday to Friday camp and weekend rest, then mondae to fridae again... tat kinda thing?

But it had been tremendous amount of fun... lotsa of fun... and making of new frenz, listening to gossips and scandals...

This year's Freshmen Orientation Projects (FOP) beat last year's FLAT! (tat I assure you!)

Lemme juz recount how many camps I've been to...

1. Sea Sports Camp
2. Arts Pre-Camp
3. Arts Camp
4. Sports Camp
5. ODAC Camp
6. Soci Camp
7. O-week Precamp

I was supposed to go for my 8th Camp (M.A.D Camp) but I m freaking shagged out and taken over by some illness, so I juz gotta forgo that camp :( I too am supposed to go for Dive Camp but due to financial constraints PLUS fatigue, I also got to forgo that...

This period of FOP brought tons of tots to me...

I gain more confidence in public talking...

I gain more experience...

I realise the spirit of a camp is not about winning the games but building up the atmosphere by rara-ing and cheering...

I realise that I can actually click and tok to pple I tot I wld NVR be able to tok to...

I realised that actually quite a number of pple likes me *blush* (as in tat frenz like not the like like)...

I realise that tons of pple tink Ivan Chen is like gorgeous... but I seriously dun tink so but maybe it's becoz I've known him for YEARS... tat's why... (seen the worst of him physically) :)

Now lemme juz rank the camps I've been to in the order from best to worst:

1. Arts Camp
2. Soci Camp
3. O-week PreCamp
4. SeaSports Camp
5. Odac Camp
6. Arts PreCamp
7. Reservist Camp
8. Sports Camp

Most importantly, I've made wonderful new frenz via this FOP period...

Pple like Gina, Charmaine, Hock, Diana, Xuzi, Mary, Steven Soh, Timmy, Don, Leon, Rayner, Xiaofen etc.

And of cuz freshies like those of Trottus and pple like Joshua, Bingjie etc.

Not to forget, my dear hse i/c Sylvia!

ANd of cuz my dearest Funision... Joy, Xin, JOnny, Caleb, Yuyan...


Luv u guys lotsa!
Bobzzz

MyPlayList