A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Thursday, June 16, 2005

The C.R.O.S.S

My body sent the signal earlier...

When I was running, my body reminded me "Hey Bob! U r no longer 18 u know.. u r like 23?" Gosh, how I felt the strain on my legs... it was as though someone is pulling me back as I run...

But I luv running the route I run...

I know my weakness and I can estimate approximately at about certain distance, I will feel like giving up, tat's why I took the route I took...

Juz as I am tired and wanting to give up, I will see the bright blue cross about 800 metres in front of me and I will tell myself: Run for the Cross! And tat's why I always manage to complete my run, my race... Run for the Cross! As I ran passed the church, I saw this message

"Heaven - Do not miss it for the World!"

Then I got reminded of people I know who believes or at least used to believe in God, attending Church, experiencing his pressence, filled with his anoiting but today, they have chose to give it all up for various reasons... and most of them, sadly to say... for the world (the flesh).

I know a girl who was so 'up' there for the Lord, but when her beau backslided from God, slowly she drew away...

Tdy, she is no longer in Church... it is sad how one chooses someone who's love aint definite over the Lord who is every loving...

There r those who chose the secular life over God...

It is sad... but wad can anyone of us do? Nothing but to pray... It is much harder to reach out to these pple then to those who have nvr been Christian...

WHY?

B'coz these pple have experienced God and know God but yet chose to reject him... There r 2 kinds of sins: The Sin of Commission and the Sin of Ommission... and the latter is a greater sin...

Sin of Commission : To sin by doing wad's wrong...

Sin of Ommission : To sin by not doing what is right, despite knowing the truth or wad's right...

The bible says in Hebrews that there shall come a time when pple despite having receive knowledge of truth and yet reject it, shall have no room for sacrifice...

As I ran thru the paths, it struck me : Do not take the Grace of God for granted because one day, God is going to flee from those who have rejected him... The bible says men shall seek me (God) but I shall hide away from them...

If God truly hides away from men, how can men then find him?

And the race towards the cross aint easy...

Tat's why millions have died for it...

Tat's why I put a dot after every alphabet to signify the obstacles...

Tat's why God has to sent his only begotten son to pay for our sins...


Bob's thinking now...

MyPlayList