A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Fren's Place

As I m blogging this, I am at a fren's place..

Tmr or rather, later is gonna be work work work for me...

As I m typing this at my fren's place seeing certain stuff, I realised that I ought to thank God for so many things tat he has alrdy placed in my life... wonderful frens like the PotLuck gang, church frenz, above all, great sec sch frens like Fa Lum and Kenneth... Family etc etc etc... Ooo the privilege to know God...

And yes.. tat idiot... Ivan too... though we r having lots of issues esp in recent times, but nonetheless, still a wondrous fren (though he may not see me as one.. haha)!

I saw this somewhere once tat reads "Pick your friends but not to pieces". As Dr. Gana would say "Beautifully put!"

Indeed, frens r frens r frens... Good frens will not sit by and great frenz will not take 'NO' for an answer (by NO, u guys shld know wad I mean, so plsz dun tag some lame remarks pertaining to this) - Compliments of Desperate Hsewives


BobSy

MyPlayList