A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Saturday, June 11, 2005

CaMpS cAmPs cAMpS!

This is going to be a long long post...

This has been a super tiring week jammed packed with activities that literally taken every ounce of energy... But it has been fun .. oh well, at least most of the time...

Monday-Tuesday, I went for Arts Pre-Camp. It was cool and this time round, I will the house I/C for the Hse of Trottus, yea... derivation from Trotters but oh well, it's a camp anyway, so it's all abt having fun! Despite the counsellors turn out for my camp were relatively small, we had fun less a little hippcups here and there... But of coz, I had a little problems here n there but I guess, it aint anything major...

Wed, I went for seasports camp... was kinda late but it was alright ice-breaker... And it was cool, I was in Kenneth's grp (grp B). First day was kinda slow as we warmed up to each other.. got to know that Leon and Hanwei were actually students of my uncle in Mech. Engr. Interesting eh?
Day 1: We did canoeing all the way from Kallang to the Gay Beach at Fort Road (ECP), and my oh my .. I would not call it a Gay Beach, it's more like a Disgusting Beach with the amount of pollution along the shoreline... yucks! Tat rounded up day 1!

Day 2... we did windsurfing in the morning.. and yea.. it was fun but super tough la to get the wind n being able to surf.. but somehow i managed to do those little 4-5 seconds surf.. not bad not bad... ANd we had this interesting game "Gladiator on the seas"... SO a pair of us had to stand on the surf board, one each and using some 'weapon' , we muz knock each other off the board! BUt I sustained some injuries of cuts n bruises frm this.. but it's alrite.. it's fun!

Afternoon: We did the most worthwhile Sport! Yea.. tat's wakeboarding! I SUCK at it at first.. topple over, and stuff.. looked like a clown, but when I went down a 2nd time, I DID IT! I waked for a long distance and even managed to keep standing despite the waves coming in and the boat doin U-turns! Kewl eh?

Day 3: Sailing... this is relatively much easier compared to u know.. wakeboarding or windsurfing.. but i's kinda boring and the boom keeps hitting u...

SUpposed to join my grp for frisbee after sailing but b'coz I've got yet another camp to go to... yea.. tat's rite: Reservist Camp for some sort of briefing so I'd to leave early... ANd it's good to catch up with the pple... it has been fun I guess... but when u tink abt the upcoming things to do.. it's kinda sianzzzzzzzz!

Next week, more prep for Arts Camp!

It's going to be fun!


Burnt!

MyPlayList