A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Redang and a long Run

Off to Redang! I left on Friday night and my coach was supposed to leave at 9+ at night of course!

B4 tat, I wanted to meet maybe IV or J n gang for dinner nearby since they were workin in the vicinity but as usual I was dragging n by the time i started packing was sth like 6 pm? haha...

Anyway, I saw J online and so told him abt me boarding the coach at 9+ and he asked "So u aint joining us?" I was like "huh? join u all? for wad?" Apparently, the guys had arranged for dinner w/o askin me along (at least the organiser din), but not tat I m surprised! The worst thing was IV din even ask me... not until I had to communicate with him on the pone n drop hints tat I m leaving only at 9+... after tat he insisted tat I go down n meet them for dinner..

So when I reached, they oredi had their dinner at Soup Spoon. So much for meeting me for dinner? In the end, they juz sit ard and watch me eat at the foodcourt. Nice... Anyway, I asked IV abt it, he said he ASSUMED tat I'd eaten (tat's amazing for someone who tells me not to assume stuff) and knowing me.. since when do I eat at home? (and wad's the point for meeting them for dinner then?)

Maybe, sometimes certain changes r drastic n i cannot accept it.. then tat's my fault...

And of cuz I learnt abt ppl backstabbing me.. oh well..

So the redang trip sounded like kinda bad and even as I walked to take my coach, I had to push all my negative feelings down...

But oh well, thank God, my travel mates were awesome pple and soon we warmed up to each other even b4 we cleared the customs.. nice ehz?

First day: I saw a HUGE 4-5 METRES LONG WHALE SHARK! Woooo HOOOO! It was awesome sighting! Beautiful... I even got to stroke its tail.. nice hor? :)

The rest of the time, nothing much lo.. and the sad thing was tat, it was pretty cloudy so not much of tanning *sigh*

So back home... I went to do a looooooong run... 90 mikes run.... (1.5 hours can???) Great achievement... and I realised the greater the 'pain' the greater the 'shiokness' when I ended...

Everything comes with a price or so it seems...

Looking forward to the PotLuck..


BobSy

MyPlayList