A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Monday, September 26, 2005

Wad LH said...and a nite out

A dear fren of mine told me this on msn after reading my blog...

"... if the club aint the place u can find true friendship i guess u just have to give up trying to find friends there and revert back to strengthening old frenships..." - 小惠

After spending almost the whole wkend in clubroom, I decided to go town for a short while with Mary and Josh...

Dear Josh had to spend a minimum of 10 bucks I tink b4 he cld pay using credit card at coffee bean but guess wad tat generous Josh did... He got a drink, 2 cookies and a cheesecake.. Thanks Josh! (even though tat was not intentional)

Rabbit had displayed his utmost niceness and care as the dy welfare guy... got me noodles in the middle of the nite... nice hor?

I was at Kino b4 Mary came... trying to read comics for free and some eeeeeba eeeeba an-de-lehz was hogging the comic I wanna read...!

So, I had to employ Hock's wassup yoz! stare coupled with Diana Kartika's Oomph! glare, empowered by my contact lens to pressure tat guy... well... it WORKED!

So I got to read my comic...

hahaha!


K byez!
Bobz

MyPlayList