A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Friday, November 11, 2005

Ace-ing and Aching

I saw Joy and her hair yesterday at the central library and after giving her a jab, she started telling me all about her SS conquest not only getting an A for her much-effort-put-in paper but also topped a class thus earning herself a real COOL soci book that looks like this.


So anyway I am real glad for her .. her hard work paid off...

So, as I tot abt it, I realised that when my frenz Aced their work/modules, I feel this sense of excitement and JOY .. u know feeling happy for them and stuff but there are some who I know who tend to get a little unhappy when their frenz surpassed them in various academic aspects.. how narrow their hearts are..

Anyway, I had a traumatic time at the dental (Kenneth) apprentice... All the metal and clamps in my mouth.. heard he said something abt isolating a certain tooth to work on and soon after I had to undergo wad u call PAIN!

Luckily I was given a shot of LA to numb the area.. and he wanted to work on the other tooth too and deep within me, I was like OMG! Thank God his instructor said "We should not subject a patient to 2 LAs per visit.."

I was let off the hook! If not for the fact tat he's a good fren, church mate and secondary fren, will I be goin to the dentist? NO!

Gosh.. some more no MCs... haha!

*ouch*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList