A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Monday, November 14, 2005

'Off' Late

Yesterdae marked the celebration of Mary's birthday.. somewhat belated I muz say but nonetheless HAPPY BIRTHDAY (belated) Mary Bangaleck!

It was initially supposed to be like juz the few of us and then BAM! There was like ten of us thereabt? I almost did not go for the thing b'coz I was greatly enlightened that I was to be the only guy there... grr.. but for the sake of BANGBANG I went... nonetheless..

Anyhow we got to (alright juz some of us) the point of a ever standing issue.. Nobody really knows about it.. yeapz! I have been accepted for exchange program.. a highly guarded secret of mine.. hmm secret? maybe not tat serious... but this has loads of implications and I began to tink of and reflect on various decisions I've made thruout this sem...

The next qn ppl may ask is... when's yr exchange? Oh well.. next sem? The admin is now processing everything and the only thing now lacking is the confirmation of accom. over there.. maybe loose ends to tie up and tat's it..

I'm off...

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hypocritical Blogging
Robert Scoble posted over the weekend about whether there should be more debate or critique over the use of ad programs like Adsense or Chitika by bloggers my mind goes back to the many times that I've seen ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction safety equipment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList