A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Blood Clogs

Went cycling reccee with the guys last nite...

Gosh, now the in betweens of my legs hurt plus I am feeling as though I really am having blood clogs in my legs... so numb.. so 'suan'...

And tdy, was in sch.. gotta have a meeting with Shandre... the good thing was yay.. we had a treat from him ..

Saw Mary's banner.. super nice..

Like I'd believed, if I had chosen a person to be in my comm, I muz and will have full faith in the person and indeed I've not been disappointed.. haha

Sry.. this blog seems disjointed but me aint feeling exactly wonderful at this moment with a sore burden between my legs and an ass that seemed to be cracking and 2 thighs that feel as though blood is clogged there..

PUI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList