A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Thursday, June 15, 2006

HK again!

Oh, there muz be pple I muz thank for e HK trip because I know some of u guys read my BLOG!

My deepest love and thanks go out to u guys!

Uncle KC for yr generous sponsorship of the trip...
Uncle Philip for yr funding of all my expenses there...
Uncle Alex for sharing yr great foresight on soccer...
Aunt Diana for yr always calm n soothing presence and of coz yr food!!!
Aunt SH for being onz and join us late into the nights on beers and soccer
Aunt GY for juz being crazy
My brother CY for always taking care of my Mum!!! hahaha.. tat means I can go play!! :)

My mum for being such a sport
All my cousins esp. little Bryan who is only 3 yrs old and he made me promised not to go wakeboaring because he saw some pple doin wakeboarding on TV and he tot tat's dangerous and tat I will "fall down" into e water and hurt myself (so I told him I wun go for the next week or two) :)

And to all feelin sad... CHILL man !! C H I L L!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList