A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Friday, August 27, 2004

Screw ups Occurs always to me! :(

Been a long since I blogged! Realised how much I detest Jap. Totally disinterested and oh well hates it! Finally I made the decision to drop it and tat warrants me a 'W' grade (withdrawal)- not tat bad.. at least it will not affect my cap points. The side effects is that I gotten Ivan realli pissed abt it coz I said I would do the module wih him. My apologies but I really could not stand it any longer.

Recently, I have this strong tingling feelin tat sumone as a 'thing' for me. How? Feeling a little nervous abt tat and a little worried..coz I am the last person to fall for! A totally unfeeling person I am.. cannot seem to return love so to speak. And this has been happening thru the years..kinda sad ehz? =( Oh well... any advice? Guess it's some personal issues! Then I kenna dono wad rash on my arms and shoulder...darn itch ehz.. this suxs manz!

Off to apply CREAM to LUPE up my sticks (arms) to rid the rasheszzzz...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList