A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Home with Some Pictures!

Been some time since I blogged! Finally home after 2 trips! 2nd trip.. nothing much except that my mum had a fainting spell and so I spent X'mas in the ward. Had a great dinner with the guys last night! Funis reunion dinner...ok not much of reunion since quite a bit din turn up but oh well.... still aint too bad!

Results wise, not too bad... hit my targeted results! Cheerz!

Anyhow, I posted the best 5 pics I took when I was diving in Australia, Cairns (Great Barrier Reefs). So here you are! And to all those who read the blog, Merry X'mas and Happy New Yr! One more thing... aint I glad to be back?


This sea cucumber was 'shooting' toxin tinking I was a predator, and tat's y you see the front part of it raised above the sea bed! Posted by Hello


I tink this is a nice shot of the sting ray... Posted by Hello



This took me some efforts! Had to prone and crawl to it for a nice shot! Posted by Hello


Here's Diver BOBz! Posted by Hello

Here'e me after my final dive! Darn shagged as u can tell with a bit of cockeye!!!

Super Bobz


I tink this is a beauty taken on board the dive boat! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList