A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Missing Home

Sundae... Oh how I miz Singapore... It's kinda hot tdy and I went to get some goodies earlier on. Oh well... nothing spectacular these days. But it is kinda of boring here in Bris. Went Gold Coast yesterade...good weather and the waves of the seas were realli beautiful especially the whitewash.. wow! Not bad ehz... took the train there and so I'd the chance to experience one of those train rides you always see in the movies moving pass trees and mountaints and a great part of nature.

Guess who I saw...saw Nicholas (for those who do not know who he is, he was my camp mate)... Jonny u know him? Previous HC CQ? Oh well, wad a small world..his family was there and his mum was the one who saw me first! Of all places...

Alright gotta run...
Miz you pple!
Cheerz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList