A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Friday, December 10, 2004

Moving into Bris

Landed in Brisbane yesterdae leaving good old sunny Cairns. I was greeted with rain on landing. Been showering in Brisbane and it got quite chilly last night. Over here is so different from Cairns. It is like comparing Joo Jiat with Orchard tat kinda thing. Over here, I see high rise buildings (actually not tat high .. say abt 10 over storeys) whereas in Cairns, the tallest building I tink is the control towers at the airport.

Yea, very much city like over here but hell of boring I will think. At moment, am bunking in at a fren's place. Gosh, I cannot believe at the degree of 'conservativeness' he has. I mean I was reading a book on social deviance (a module I might be taking next sem) pertaining to sexual deviance and he outrightly refused to let me do my readings in the living room for fear that his housemates see the book. Gosh...dumbfounded... Tat guy is somewad of an ass, juz walk on or leave the place without saying "Heyz, I going out"... oh well typical of him. And when I was toking to him abt stuff, he wanted 'peace' and oh yea when we were back in Brisbane he juz kept yakking with his mates... so much for being a quiet man... hahaha

Oh well, I am glad to be home next week. Misses Singapore lots and you guys...

Cheerz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList