A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Exams coming Real SOon

Been ages since I last blogged! Exams just round the corner...in fact it will happen tomorrow! My very first paper... English..goodnes...so much confusions..

Just to keep the blog short n sweet...guess wad...someone told me tdy "If I did not know you beforehand, I might have wanted to get attached to you..." And tat person went on to say some stuff pertaining to this...and for tat split moment I was in a state of SHOCK! but oh well...those who know me well enuff..I dun feel ... emotionally dead or rather not alive... =)

But it ought to be complimentary... but oh well....more of shocks than anything else..gosh...

Alrite...till the next update!
zZZzzzzZZZzzzzz...another dae of muggin ahead!
Cheerz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList