A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Friday, October 29, 2004

Finally an update!

Been a long long time since I last blogged...have been so busy with tests, blogging (not this blogging but the academic kind of blogging where I will be graded), essay etc. Tdy, I had a lot terrible time during Econs lect...suddenly felt so lost with all the Forex theories..oh well... juz got back frm supper with ah Juv n Navi... n I heard the news from my Empress Ba...

She broke the news to me...

I was like...

Yes... Chris is out of Idol...oh well...not tat I cared...with one guy out, someone has returned into the entertainment scene...someone whom I've missed badly... SUN YAN ZI!!! Oh yea! Muz go get her album tomolo...!!!

Heard a story juz now and I tot tat I might want to blog it here, so here it goes:

X has been avoiding this person Y b'coz Y is totally tactless and kept making statements that make X uncomfy. Of coz, Y noticed this evasion on X's part! A mutual fren, W tried counselling them n get X to go talk to Y via Msn but oh well... Y gave a monosyllabic insincere answer so X din realli bother either... later on, another mutual fren (let's call him Z) messaged X to tell him not to bother Y.. i mean it sounds so duhzzzz (personal comment)

ConfuseD? Oh well..it's meant to be...

Till then...
CHeerz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList