A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Monday, May 09, 2005

Vacillate

Sem ended on a bad note somewad, and I oredi did a post on tat...

Sth JOy told me a few days back struck me... Her msn nick was something like "Since nobody cares, I shant too..." [sth like tat.. cant remember exactly]

Then it got me tinking...

I've been told tat I DO NOT allow pple to finish wad they want to say...

I've been told tat I am not sensitive...

I've been told tat I am too callous abt stuff...

on the other hand...

I've also been interupted...

I've also been 's' such tat ppl said u r being too sensitive...

I've been told "Hey thanks Bob... I knew u be there for me..."


ANyway, there's a sidetrack.

Tdy, I m going to tok abt indecisions. No, I m not pointing at anyone... juz in general...

Now what is being indecisive? Indecisive is an adjective often used to describe a noun, usually a person.

1. Prone to or characterized by indecision; irresolute.
2. Inconclusive: an indecisive contest; an indecisive battle
3. Not clearly defined; indefinite

A manifested example: "Let _________ decide!" or "___ wants to eat where then we eat where lo..."

So u see... indecision often leads to nothing getting done n stuff...

But oh well...

Live life as it is... it is these little pebbles tat spice up life somewad...

But on a lighter note, hols have begun and life's still good...

so r frenz too...


BobSy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList