A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Joy's Birthday and regarding the last blog

Ok! I know tat in the last blog, I said sth like tat was the last time I m blogging there. Yea.. I meant the last time blogging on bobzified.blogspot. Time for a change and this time I m restricting the ppl who can access my blog. The previous blog was so filled with memories... sad ones... and happy ones too... but the last really happy ones were quite sometime ago...

ANyway... had a mini celebration for Joy's super duper belated birthday.. sth like 3 weeks? Haha.. April May and June... most of my NUS buds birthdays occur ard this period and best thing.. Xin-along and my birthday same week.. (monday and friday respectively)...

The celebration was cool! Xin-along, Importhan, Gentsnifer, Bob-about and Hilarious were there.. so lots of laffs and lots of crap and basically lots of frenship... simple... no complications...

Frenz r Frenz r Frenz

I like being Bob-about
I dun like being Bobbing-out


Bob-About

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList