A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Dream

I had a sad dream last nite... a reflection of my inner thoughts... there were many pple in my dream bu they r faceless except 2 persons... their faces were distinct...

In the dream, I met with an accident and I saw the driver of the vehicle, and so I was in critical condition lying on the hospital bed but no one really bothered till the wake...

How sad rite? It was only at the wake did I see the 2nd face...

Sad dream... and scary too...

And tdy, I juz went thru macroecons and it looks like I am so dead...

Goned!

Finished!

I m now at clubroom again, 4th nite in a row...

And I was reading a fren's blog and I saw the realities of life - no one really appreciates the efforts of a person or maybe it's juz taking for granted...

But does it therefore mean that u go all nasty n stuff? This is a sensitive topic... No one reaaly knows, there is no satisfactory answer...


Bobz
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList