A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Monday, August 30, 2004

Loads of Readings

Sometimes I just wish that I am back to those good old army days. Sitting around in camp doing nothing. No worries about tutorials and work and READINGS! Oh even those college days where readings are all sorted out for you.. NOw in UNI! PUI! Massive readings are given n indeed they are MESS_ive.. goodness..so much 'chim' terminologies and strange concepts and tiny puny fonts..arghz! After JOY departed from my BED, had lunch and started doing readings since 2 till now! a good 6 hours++++++ at least! :( Oh well, wat to do? I asked for it! Who ask me to carry on with my education? Sighz.. hahz.. And now, gotta start doing prep work for soci n stuff.. sianz! And oh, I was too ill tdy to go dboat training tdy! Felt so bad... coz I am like kinda weak oredi.. oh well, wat to do? Have to do it.. have to chin.. have to row.. have to.. ..And it shall be doned! So aptly did the bible put it :"It is FINISHED!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList