A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Apologies and Life

My toy told me "I am upset with u..."

For a while I was tinking, wad did I do/say?

Upon reading n re-reading her online documentation of her account, I realised I gave a wrong idea to her tat I tink she is in need. SO to set things straight, here I am!

It was miscomm largely coz I was simply too lazy to tink of correct phrases to use and so hastily I replied "I donno"...

*Pai Seh n apologies*

See... I am in tears :(

Super Bobz

Happiness, Love and Life. Tons of people seem to be bogged down by these words especially in recent days with catastrophe and stuff.

I've got frens tell me they having cold wars with BFs/GFs... and I got pple telling me tat they feel God's love no more. And there are those who seem to come to an end with their frenship with frens...

Just to borrow something from my fren's (Jack) blog:

"i think in each and every endeavour we embark upon, deliberate or not, it is also a forage for happiness. but happiness, however elusive, however ephemeral, sometimes resides in places we'd least expect. and sometimes, instead of the pearl in the oyster in the depths of the ocean, all we see is a vast, depthless lucuna of murky water. deceived by our own purblindness we then get disheartened and think happiness is illusive."

On the other hand, school is starting soon and tat is a gd thing! To get things off our minds...

Sorry to hear wad I heard LH! I donno wad to say also but I hope these pics brighten up your days! And to those who need smiles too...and yea my Toy!

Smile and the Whole World smiles with You! =)

Super Bobz

Smile!

Super Bobz

Come on! Smile and yr Day Brightens!

Super Bobz

A smile blesses one who sees it!

Super Bobz

A smile gives hope! =)

Super Bobz

A smile keeps sorrows away!

Super Bobz

Perhaps the lyrics of a song :

A Smile is such a farni thing, it wrinkles up your face
ANd when it is gone, you'll never find its hiding place
But far more wonderful it is, to see what a smile can do
You smile =) at one and she smiles at you
and so 1 smile makes 2 (1 + 1 = 2)

To end it all, lemme juz quote something which I tink is interesting:

"One of the problems is that if you tell untrained people, 'Listen - there's a tsunami coming', half of them go down to the beach to see what a tsunami looks like."
- Phil McFadden, chief scientist at Geoscience Australia, an agency that monitors earthquakes, speaking on the difficulties of issuing tsunami in Indian Ocean countries.

LaLaLa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList