A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Sunday, January 02, 2005

A Brand New Year!

This is my first blog of the year!

Modules, CORS, bidding...these things are giving me headaches.. Wad shld I take? Wad shld I major in? I've no ideas at all! I wanna do Econs but econs was like my 2nd worst module in sem 1? How? Hmmm... Oh well... dun care! Take something I like...tat's wad pple say.. but but but...

The hols came and gone juz like tat! So quickly school is starting... In the words of Xin, 'mug guru'! I resolved this sem not to hang out too much at the library! Go out more! Then again as I grow older, I seem to detest going town on wkends - so darn crowded!

Clubbing... went clubbing on NY's eve (count down)! Well, it was not tat great but oh well aint tat lousy either. Darn crowded and EXPENSIVE! So I called my brader to wish her Happi NY but she was having a great time of 'Raba Raba' with u-know-who!

Anyway, here's HAPPI nY to a|| once again!
C Ya guys back in sch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList