A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Arts! Pix!

These are pix ought to be posted long time ago! As I looked at them, I tink it is a pity not to let my readers know who some of my frens are!!! These are all people I know ard orientation time at NUS!!! =)

While posting the pics, I reaslised tat Yong was my JC fren (if u r reading this Ding)!!! SMall world ehz?! And I got to know Yong thru Ding b'coz of a blackout! Hahaha!

Here's Funis dinner at Marche!

Super Bobz

Here under the careful guidance of Ant AND we got lost! So tryin to entertain ourselves!

Super Bobz

Process of Gettin Lost...

Super Bobz

Rag Camp! Was it Day 2? Darn tired! But my babies bought me BreakFast! YaY!

Super Bobz

One of the Rag nites! Sneak out for game of pool with my Jnr frm SA - Ah Jian, to meet Toy n Xin

Super Bobz

Dinner at Fong Seng after Inauguration..

Super Bobz

Look at those 2 in the background.. Vying for attention!

Super Bobz

Phew...after a long day of selling flags...

Super Bobz

Paean's Grp Pic!!!

Super Bobz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList