A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Lunch n Dinner PLUS a GEM too!

Woke up at 11 am to do my bidding! Horrified to see the min bid at 400+ points! Sianz!

ANyhow, I got my module (it is a General Elective Module aka GEM by the way) at a HIGH price! 716 points! Bloody high... hopefully it is worth it!

I left home ard 1 i tink to meet Ding for lunch. SO wad did we haff? Laksa all the way from Katong! Gosh, it was good but I was not very filled; I m nvr filled anyway...so who cares?

Went jalan jalan with ah Ding... wad else can we be doin? I bidded him farewell after our last meal together... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... for the day!

So went down town thereafter to haff dinner with my JC frenz, Fang, Sheng, Lok and Gina! Not bad at all... i mean the dinner! Oh well... the fellowship was awesome! So I was then coerced into going KTV at Partyworld juz beside Hello shop in town! And tat costed my like S$13.20!!!

Pity Gina aint into tat, so she left early but she being the Queen of Hagen Daz managed to get free HUGE scope of Ice-cream in cone from Hagen Daz for FREE! SO sheng, Gina and moi had free icecream! Serve the other 2 rite for coming along later... hahahah!

SO here I am again, sitting in front of my lappy typing this...tinking wad to do tomolo... sianz!

Singing again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList