A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Sundae Moanings!

Woke up tdy feeling so tired... tat feverish feelin! Moans... whine whine whine

Went town to meet Ivan n Kenneth for some shoppin n dinner. Yesssss one's a shopping guru and the other's a fashion guru!

Had a msg frm Yi while having dinner at DING TAI FENG (paragon) - nothing fantastic (the noodles taste so DAN tat I'd to keep adding pepper). So by the time I gotten to him, he oredi left for home...

Shop SHOP SHOP! I then realised the nature in the both of them. Both r AUNTIES! Gosh, shld have seen them digging the clothes on sales at Levis! And Aunty Ken (AK) was like hidding in the changing room of Levis for ages b4 emerging and made his purchases! A true blue aunty...refusing to take the escalators .. muz take lift..hahaha

Then Aunty Ivan (AI), buy this la tat la...

I quote Ivan "See... even the shops we go into are so different now..."

And I muz agree... G*STar, Miss Sixty, AX, Diesel (onli Levis and bloodbro's more reasonable)

And once again...

Bobby bought NOTHING!



Actually got la... Guess wad?




Highlighters! hahahhah! Mug Guru!


Have a nice sch term..it is starting oredi..in fact... Started!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList