A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

ManHood

Tdy was supposed to be not a great day... tink the virus still with me... after deviance lect, i felt feverish again...

It is just so amazing how God can just turn things around...

1. I helped Joy collect her Philo paper. (that in itself is doing a good act)

2. Helping JOy with her paper paid off with her like getting a grade in the 'A' range! Fang Zhiwen, I am so PROUD of u!

3. Had a talk with Jonny about 'manhood' --> a male by birth but a man by choice!

4. Took the time to blog this!


SO the day ended well...

*It is the end of the matter that is more important than the beginning!*


Bobz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList