A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Monday, January 17, 2005

Sundays Moonings

Sundae morning... yet another day for church service..excellent message by Pastor! Tons of things suddenly dawn upon me...

After svc, I'd a quickie (lunch la!) and met up Aunty Ivan and an ex ex ex old time member Deora! So Ivan gave Deo a lift back home and we headed town .. 'wad for' you might ask? Shoppin la.. wad else? Ha! SO shop shop here shop shop there and Bobby bought ..

Once again...NOTHING.. ok la...got some encouragement thingy... got 1 for my cell member.. 1 for Ivan... and 2 others... quite nice and pretty little things actually..

Bumped in 2 sec sch fren and gosh... one of them is like hitched... why oh why 我还吊儿郎当? Haha! Oh well... perhaps someone is ...

Ok Next! Went to meet my cell grp members and we roamed at Bugis...

And we ended at the Red Light District for some realli Red HOT sambal fried food... like suqids, kang-kong amongst the many...

Walk a little down to lorong 11 area... and the guys had durian (not me! I'm sick remember?) And GOSH! $48 for 2 bloody 'XO-D24' durians... I cant even smell the XO... so duhzzzzzz

So here I am...juz gotten home..gonna plan my tutorials... lallalalala!


To all who are sick...get well...

To all who are well... stay well...

To all who are single...

對你的思念 
是一天又一天
孤單的我還是沒有改變
美麗的夢 
何時才能出現
親愛的你 
好想再見你一面

秋天的風 
一陣陣的吹過
想起了去年的這個時候
你的心到底在想些什麼
為什麼留下這個結局讓我承受

最愛你的人是我 
你怎麼捨得我難過
在我最需要你的時候 
沒有說一句話就走
最愛你的人是我 
你怎麼捨得我難過
對你付出了這麼多 
你卻沒有感動過


Love Guru

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList