A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Saturday, February 05, 2005

War!

Let's see... wad time issit now? 2:02 am... and where am I? Sports Recreation Center (SRC) NUS... juz got back frm makan with LH n frens at Fong Seng...

Had a major quarrel with my mum... the biggest quake since 1994 (7 out of a scale of 10)... obviously there r miscommunications I guess... but I am too pissed to go home and so I came back school to work on my essays or do some econs stuff...

Nah... this wun last... I probably be going back latr in the morning after they leave for work...

Man.. I hate this kinda thing... juz by listening to the arguments n premises she laid out really made me so tired... and even as I typed this... I feel so drained...

And oh... saw Matt at the swimming complex (juz ended training I guess) and it was almost midnite... crazy pple... hahaha...oh well.. passion..

Going back a little... so LH and I were waitin for a fren at YIH bus stop and a biblical verse popped into my head.. cant remember where it came from but it goes...

"...a soft answer turns away wrath..."

Perhaps so... almost immediately after tat, my Dad called...and he's typically those quiet pple as in he does not usually talk much... But he called n said "Any issues... plsz address them and tok to me abt it... I'll talk to yr mum... I know u dun feel like coming back tonite... go sort out yr thoughts and come back tomorrow morning... dun stay up too late..."

Then I softened a little somewat... a soft answer turns away wrath ... or even bitterness I tink...
Now I feel charged up... ok... I m going to do some Econometrics or readings (not likely...kinda boring).. yea..Math...

Till then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList