A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Friday, January 21, 2005

I got a CA|| from... OOooo No!!!

Yesterdae or rather the day before (since it is like way past midnite)... I received something totally disgusting... unwelcummed... unforgivable... unnice... uninteresting...

YES! A letter from the Ministry tat Protects... Guys...u shld get it! An invitation letter for an old soldiers like me: reservist... arghz! Cant they juz leave an old man with shattering bones like me alone...? =( Worse... the invitation stated end Nov period...early Dec... tat's like my next sem's exam period... Oh well... no choice... in the words of LH: Bo Bian...the enemies juz got to wait till my exams r over...

OoOoo... went makaning at Marche the other day... hmmm... was it like Tuesday or Wed? (cant recall...told ya I'm old) and dear nice lovely Billy produced smething totally took our breath away driving us wild in bewildement but with great pleasure... the rushing adrenaline...

YAY! He held out $60 worth of Marche vouchers and tat's awesome... We had pizza, pasta, mushroom soup each, pork's knuckes, rosti, crepe (french), drinks, stir fried vegetables in oyster sauce and in cash...we paid like $4 each? Great deal... of cuz! For more info. look for Billy!

Tdy..earlier on.. I'd dinner with my Toy and a wunnerful fren by the name of 鼎 (Ding)! TOy declared herself a bankrupt (like I am surprised since it is like NUSSU's PRU Bash)... so we settled into the court of Food - Scots FoodCOurt... Packed of cuz... so we stood ard and STARE n GLARE at pple who are still keeping the seats warm though they like so finished their food eon years back...

So met Xin latr on for a while and GOSH... she looks pretty (simple dressing) though the skirt skitted a bit way to up..and Oooo my Toy was like so totally 'pasta'.. but oh well...both look dashing 2nite... (dashing... is that the right adj.?)

Forsook us (鼎 n me) to go 中国黑.. those girls...

Borders we went... bumped into Nard and my sec sch Jnr... so small world... caught up a bit as per norm... bleah... and it was home to watch my Romance of 3 Kingdoms...


"Love that doesn't dare to speak its name" - Oscar Wilde

The Love Guru

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList