A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Friday, March 04, 2005

In Luv till the end + a Bad ThursDay

For those spectaculating who I am in love with...

the person's GOD! As I read more n more of his words, the more I find myself in love with it... Hahahah! =)

***

A Bad Thursday I juz had. Probably the worst in years...

In fact, this is a bad week... I'd 2 economics test...

Screwed up Micro (donno how many wrongs tink 9-11 wrongs?)

Screwed up Econometrics (tink will get onli at best 24/30 n if u tink tat's high, u r so wrong... the paper was bloddy easy and I seemed to be the only one who seemed to tink it aint tat easy)

Thursday... donno y .. screwed up in cell grp... had some conflict with another member... (it aint like me to initiate conflicts... God knows wad happened)

Got home... and someone I know may have implied something to a 3rd person whom I do not wish to have him known abt wad was implied...

Argh!

For a better tomolo!
Praise God!

P.S Perhaps the good thing tat happened this week is to see LH being more chirpy and looking happier... glad for her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList