A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Hajied Events

Melli Hari Raya... yea?

Tdy had a gorgeous time at cell...saw Ant taking bus 31 and I like bumped into him again on the train! Gosh... he lost so much weight and he is not big to begin with...

ANd Oh...by the way, I am ...

BBright
OOutrageous
BBold
BBright
YYummy

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Saw this on a fren's blog...so... DIAO! I mean like YUMMY? ahahhaha! No doubt there r those who juz wants to have a large piece of me (like my Toy) but... oh well...

Tdy, after cell grp, I was walking home when I received an sms "U r going for arts bash! How dare you! Not going to talk to you ever!" My instant feeling was like wad trash... I was like so not going for the bash... so I finally replied feelin a little 'cheesed' "I said I am not going and that's that!" Pple these days... =(

Met a grouchy Ivan for dinner at Thai Express (I went his place to pick him up first) and of coz, with my presence and appearance he naturally brightened up...so had dinner and he pang sehed me to go meet a sec sch fren (Vincent who is a Naval Diver... Joy muz be drooling now)...

So I went my way to meet some familiar faces...

Anyway as I was sayin, I saw the acronym thingy on a fren's blog and I saw a post...

" Yesterday, while studying at YIH with the team...Xiang Yi walked over to me one hour b4 training started and handed me a banana.

"Eh, found yourself having no strength during training? Eat this, it will give you energy."

I looked up and saw him in his favourite yellow t-shirt with his perpertually grinning face. Suddenly, it dawned on me...what brothers these bunch of people are...those encouraging messages that they gave me and the little gestures they did to help. Band of brothers indeed. You can't get them by just attending the same lectures or doing projects together. "

And that I totally agree....

That brought me into rememberance of those days where the guys worked so hard together for that few minutes of glory..the team spirit behind it all, beyond juz achieving results... 台上一分钟,台下十年功!

Alrighty...off to bed...dead beaten...


The Luv Guru




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList