A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Friday, April 08, 2005

Staying Happy

As usual, I was mugging... so wad's unusal? Well... I did my essay again! But tdy's a short one.. seems like essays been part of my life!

Had lunch, tea, late tea, dinner with Ding, HX, Jas and L. Tok cock as usual n stuff... but surprisingly in spite of my tiredness, I m feelin happy tdy... no particular reason but tat's wad I felt...

Maybe it is b'cuz i m easily satisfied... toking to the guys.. those little jokes n rubbish somehow shone a little light into this otherwise mundane boring essay life for now...

So a lesson learnt... take joy in every little thing tat may juz add sparks in life.. does not take a bf or gf to make u happy.. juz be happy... appreciate the little happenings of life... enjoy the frenship u have with yr frens...

n now I know sometimes it really gets fun going out with Ivan, Kenneth, Joy, Xin, Jean etc etc etc, even though it is the usual boring going to town and having dinner.. it is the frenship man!

Isn't?


The Frenly Guru

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList