A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Being Sensitive

I realised that there r really ppl who can be super sensitive... touch them n they tear...

On the other hand, we have the super insensitive who prlly not be affected by turns of events even when the stars n skies fall...

I tink I happen to juz so belong to the latter grp. Perhaps, it is because I dun realli put much thoughts into things? Maybe, I juz tink things aint tat bad or serious when they may well be... Maybe I m simply bo chup...

Then again, philosophically speaking, the very issue that I m typing this blog is indicates tat I might not be tat insensitive since I am sensitive to realise that I m insensitive. Thus, is sensitivity a part of me?

Anyhow, time to realli mug mug mug... juz less than 2 weeks n I screwed up my GEM midterm... who cares? The onli person who bothered was K.Phua... Thnxs!

and Thnxs Jas for putting me up...


BObSy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList