A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Continued... An Orgasmic Nite

Ok.. I m not done with tdy's blog yet...

SO yesterdae I was sleepin in sch... n gosh... suddenly I felt all the orgasmic powers covering me... it was wow!

I mean... it's juz so shiok!

Yay! Having so many sucking me... I feel so totally...

Yea.. u got it Jas n nard... it's the mosquitoes...

Goodness can... they were swarming me and feeding on me... I tink their things r so long tat they can penetrate thru the blanket coz apparently I felt the stings despite the blankets...

To spice it all up... it was a humid nite...

Humid nite with things sucking me off...

A total Orgasmic Experience!

Wondering where to get such wonderful experience tat surpassed all of the army days?

Wonder no more! Hop right down to RVR in NUS n stay for a nite!


BoBsY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList