A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Monday, April 04, 2005

An Update

WOW! Been so long since I updated... it is like exams abt 3 weeks time! FULL STEAM AHEAD!

Last Tuesday (29th March) was a dear fren's birthday! (Dr.) Kenneth Tan... so we had a good dinner at Marche followed by yum yum deserts at Baker's Inn all paid for by Kenneth! WOW! Thnxs Ken!

I juz got home not too long ago... so where did Bobby go? I mean... it is like 2ish in the morning u know... Well... I was at the airport... my cell grp leader Wendy went Nias (an island off Indonesia) to aid in the rescue mission. The recent quake hit the scale at 8.7. And b'coz this was the first team there, they had to travel by sea instead of the choppers. Imagine... fly there from Singapore, then 8 hours bus ride to the jetty and then 12 hours boat ride to Nias. I really salute her! So I was there to receive n welcome her home together with some cell grp members. So proud of her!

And yay! I helped Keen with his philo essay upon his request!

Good deeds doned!

Cheerz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList