A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Thursday, April 07, 2005

A nite in NUS

This is such a nice essay. Bob, u know wad... I tink u love writing dun u? I mean it is like u r always writing essays and u seem to be enjoy doin that. If it is me... I probably die writin essays. How I envy u... no maths.... no sci...


MY FOOT! I said!

I am like so sick of writing essays... spent my whole wednesday afternoon no no! whole day! Been doing it since 10 in the morning... Met Caleb outside arts club... plogged my arse down there .. plug in the power supply n there I went ... type type type... took almost an hr break from 1.45-2.35 pm... skipped my economterics lecture for the sake of essay! U muz thinking... This Bob has indeed a burning passion for writing eh... BAH! BURNING MY ARSE! Guess wad... after doing the essay till 6+ in the evening... I went to YIH to write another essay...for my GEM module... As Joy had aptly put "I am going to puke from writing essay" (MSN nick: 2005).

To top it all, to those having misconception that I am all essay... U r like so wrong! I am an Economics Major... lemme repeat ECONOMICS! n tat means maths maths maths... statistics, differentiation etc etc etc

So where am I now? I am still in school... SUX! doing work work work...

But thank God, all these are going to strenthen me...

And the hols are coming soooooon! but not b4 the exams!

Till then...

The Mug Guru

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList