A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Dota!

Dota.. an addictive game... ppl come late n as a result a whole series of thingy happened...

well.. it is all over..

n Joy, know this n know this well........

WE LOVE U! So plsz... dun feel down!

I'll tink of sth to make it up...

And I m reading a book on loan to me by Joy "Autobiography OF A One-Year-Old" and I tink this is a fascinating book abt perspectives of a one year old...

Yet, there r so much depths in it...

Shall post more of them soon...

Ok... tink I shall put one tonite... But I modified it a little to my taste...

It happens a lot and I don't understand why. The tears that fall are cold tears. Sometimes they are fine and soft, other times they are fat and hard and angry. Why the sky is crying is a mystery. Has it run into some problems? Who could it be missing?

Often when the sky cries, I tilt my face upward and catch the tears on my cheeks so that the sky's tears become my tears and I try to feel what the sky is feeling. But it never works. So I never know why the sky is crying.



BobSy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList