A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Mug n Thank You Dinner

I realised everytime I mug, I do feel happier... maybe it's because I feel as though I've achieved something...

Thank You dinner was like last wednesday and it's relatively late for me to blog abt it but I m going to anyway...

So I was at M hotel and my dearest Meiyi ironed my shirt for me... awwww how sweet!

I went to the thank you dinner with a heavy heart and heavy it was indeed... I was really like down and sometimes I wished I'd someone with me then but it was tat darn Hock who was available then... He was nice and everything but tat din lift the burden.

Juz moments ago, Diana and Yanniez told me, being there for someone does not mean he has to be physically there...

It's true to a large extent. It's always heart warming when I know deep within me that there's this grp of pple I can always run to but when a frenship is blosoming, physical availability strenghthens...

I shared a story with them abt my granny and even as I shared it, I felt a certain gloom coming over me. A sense of regret perhaps? A sense of loss? She was the one I ran to previously... no one else... with her departure, it was like something solid taken out of my life leaving a void...

Life goes on, and I remember my granny saying tat one of her greatest hope is for me to get into uni and I can see her love for me. In fact, I believe it extended as much as her love for her immediate children. She always believed in me. I remember my cousin always being the superior one to me academically but granny always say "Well, it's just u not working hard or else u will be as good..." She nvr said all those to comfort me but she really meant it... I remember every ounce of energy she put into my life...

Sighz... Anyway back to Thank You Dinner... Thnxs to HOck, I attended the dinner and at least it ended up with me having a much lighter heart... Somehow I do get the feeling that my com, esp. the juniors really do support me... Look at Carol: She always go "Ah Pao... how?..." The 3 hai dais always be there... Hock, I m sure he will make himself available...

Haha!

Maybe things aint tat bad?

Or was it the mugging that helped?

Bobz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList