A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I will give you strength...

Why am I blogging at this hour? COz the comfort of my bed was juz too great to resist leading me to wake up at 9 when I'd a lecture at 8... 2 weeks in a row.. this is getting bad!

Anyway, I decided to go for a run last nite with Jeremy and I did the same route as I did with Hock on Friday. I clocked 34 minutes plus on Friday (almost 35) and the run last nite was a good run...

I almost couldn't feel my legs, my thighs were screaming out and I could feel the angusih of my calves and the worst was my right foot.. been giving me problems.. it din let out any cries or yells but I could hear its groans... anyhow we clocked 29 minutes .. and tat's like <30 which is like about 5 mikes improvement over a wkend.. not bad at all...

I very much wanted to give up especially when I hit ACJC, and that was only half way through, so shagged... but I said "God, lemme complete it" to which I heard God spoke "I will give you strength ONLY if you do not give up..." And then I remembered "for WITH God , nothing is impossible..." Note that it is WITH God and not To God, tat means you (I in this case) with God --> God works only when you work... cool? yea cool!

Anyway, I was readin on nursery rhymes and dun u tink they r like really dark?

Look: Humpty Dumpty sat on the Wall
Humpty Dunpty had a GREAT fall
All the King's horses and
All the King's men couldn't put Humpty together again

1. Why will an egg man be sitting on the wall if he knows he is so fragile?
2. What are all the king's subjects doing in the vincinity?
3. If the king's subjects are nearby, then where is the king?

Conclusion: Humpty muz have been tricked up the wall. He prolly is the illegtimate son of the King (or one of the sons of the King) with the kitchen Royal egg or something... and this is of utterly abdominable to the royal blood. Hence, the King had him tricked up the wall and someone could have given him a push. In many of the pictures, the wall aint tat high, why will have a such a GREAT fall then?

But in order not to rouse suspiscions, the king placed his pple nearby to help or rather to pretend to help such tat he still could be seen as the kind and benevolent KIng...


Cheerz!
BObZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList