A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Friday, October 07, 2005

The 5 Languages of Love

Pastor did a series on this...

Everyone responds differently and to some, love manifested in certain form works best and to others, other forms...

So the 5 languages are:

(a) Words of Affirmation
(b) Spending Quality Time
(c) Gifts
(d) Performing Acts of Services
(e) Physical Touch

The names speak for themselves so I shalnt elaborate much...

I always thought that my top 2 are physical touch and words of affirmation but after conversing with Diana juz now made me realized that it aint the case...

Naturally words of affirmation will make me feel good... I mean who wld mind praises? But it does not reaches the deepest of my heart... I tink my love language should be spending quality time and physical touch... haha... wooo hoooo.... wad a revealation!

And talking about love... Diana Kartika is ahem....

Anyway, been wantin to post some Thank You Dinner photos up so here they are...


The beauties of the 26th of various shapes & sizes... they are beauty and they're grace... They are Miss(es) 26th...










Someone commented that Rayner and me look like brothers... to this I say "POOI!"













OH NO! Where r the girls? I can only see (from right) Layz, JJ, Carol and Shuning












And always remember: Once a SAINT, always a SAINT (like me! :))












Dun the shanghai woman look like my wife of the 80s?












The Haidais Family less Xiao Min..













After the dinner where the flowers were dished out to those in need of them...












The HONORary Treasurer of the 25th and 26th, Kartika and me respectively with our little troop... the Assistants... Gianny and Guanjiez..

Gosh, aint the flowers I gave Kartika nice?










The Assault of a fren...

















CHeerz!
Bobz

1 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bid to save search butler Jeeves
Jeeves has been associated with the Ask site since its inception Search firm Ask is coming under pressure to keep its Jeeves character as its public face.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a "make money from home" site. It pretty much covers "make money from home" related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList