A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Monday, October 10, 2005

Sunday Night at Clubrm

I was back at clubroom this afternoon say abt 3+ 4+?

I wanted to do some studying or at least readings... I went online and Rabbit told me that actually some of them are going to do banner painting later in the evening... so I was like "ok..." It was then realised that nobody really approaches me to help them do stuff... hmmm... I wonder why...

Then someone made a comment: "Are you here to paint banner or study?" To which I replied, "Study lo... I din know abt this banner thing till quite recently..." That person then replied something tat took me by surprise "So r u disappointed that we came back so u cannot study?"

Oh well, juz take tat with a pinch of salt...

Went back to my room to take a shower and I am so goin to complete my readings on emotions tonite...



Cheers!
Bobz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList