A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Me --> People

Some stuff about me:

10 things I dislike about people most (in no order)

1. People breaking promises
2. People always turning up super late for appointments
3. People taking me for granted
4. People playing me out
5. People putting me down publicly
6. People backstabbing me
7. People making curt and unfounded negative remarks about CHC
8. People who despises me
9. People who are rude to the elderly
10. People who tinks too highly of themselves

So there! How about 10 things I like about pple

1. People keeping their promises
2. People turning up on time
3. People appreciating me
4. People not playing me out
5. People who do not shame me publicly
6. People who dun backstab
7. People who tinks well of my church
8. People who do not look down on me
9. People who r nice to the elderly
10. People who r humble

Cheerz!
Muahaha!
Bobz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList