A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

KTV with My Good Old Buds

It was saturday... guess why I was in sch? Coz I was coaching some pple econs and preparing them for their ec1101e test on sat after I'd the shocking and disgusting paper on friday itself... Been a while since I really met up Joy, Xin and Jonny so we decided to go and sing it all out, followed by wad we wld typically called a horror show which for those who knows me shld know how I tend to react to it. Anyway, too lazy to type a lot... it was prolly my best day since I stepped up into management for Arts Club... A day i could really let loose!

Anyway, I've been avoidin clubroom and only appearing there at night.. day time mainly to pick things and never to stay there and mingle... this serves to make me a happier person! yay! That's the reason I am feeling happier these days...

Anyway, was reading a fren's blog and how he was unappreciated and there was like a whole throng of comments and sometimes I tink it's hard to understand how the 'victim' really feels but anyway all these r so disillusionary...

Sad truth but tat's the way it is... sad ehz?
Tat's me grooving away...



Gosh... look at this grp of wonderful girlfrenz I have... and these were my fella freshies back then in the House of Allit - Funis!!! The PowerPuff Girls!

Well.. those were the fond memories..

Bobz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList