A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Life of a Tuna

I juz came back from Pep's dinner and btw, all u avid readers of Celestial Zone 2, vol. 33 is out...

So I came back and nua-ed at Kartika's rm while waiting for son of Yusof to be ready b4 we come back to clubrm to mug...

And I juz realised that I m a tuna... Someone told me so...

DK always claims that I am truly a pessimistic person but she nvr understood tat it was only till recent times after befriending certain grp of pple tat brought this pessimism out...

I was never in any race and never want to... a happy uni life was what I tot I will have wanted but will it now truly be the ideal life I sought?

If I were to rate the various sems in NUS based on this criteria:

Feeling Happy (30 points)
Academic Satisfaction (30 pts)
Spiritual Fulfilment (40 pts),

Then it will be as such:

Sem 1 : 25 + 25 + 30 = 80, Sem 2 : 25 + 28 + 35 = 88, Sem 3(till this point) : 12 + 10 + 23 = 45

As can be seen, the 3rd sem failed to even get half mark...

In case u r wondering what happiness means to me, the criteria is as such:

(a) Spiritual Well-being
(b) Circumstances
(c) Friends
(d) Fulfillment
(e) Working relations
(f) Academic Fulfillment

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList