A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Saturday, September 18, 2004

You got to SACRIFICE something...

Tdy, I made a very important decision... YES! More important than marriage... I tink I have decided to leave DB. When I joined DB back in August, I already had this ikling feeling that lots of things have to be compromised and I tot of juz trying things out and see how things go but oh... well now I realised that I had let gone lots of things far more important in life. Compromise on time with frens...goodness.. Pple like Ivan.. whom has been a buddy to me for zzz-on years and how can DB take his place? Pple like my cell grp members who have always been my pillar of spiritual support, my family who has always been sacrificing for me.. my students who have always look to me for academic advice, Ah Li who always get disappointed when I cannot attend seminars with her though I said I would... the Empress Joy whom always show it when she has menstrual problem PERIODically.. XiaoXin who has certain academic crisis.. and above ALL, Church and God who is my Lord, my creator....

P.S. Empress JOY juz called and insist I meet her earlier tomolo...oh well...tat's wat happens when pple miz-es ya too much =) Cheerz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList