A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Saturday, January 15, 2005

R/S

I heard it straight frm my fren...

She was on vow to stay single till like end 2004 and single she stayed to honor the vow...

In the midst of it all, she liked this guy and guy likes her but guy on vow too till end 2004 too! Perfect timings... can be together after the vow rite? (or so pple says)

NOw, J comes along and falls in love with her and she opened her heart too... now she likes 2 guys? How how how?

She told me abt it and my initial advice : Oh well, why dun u juz get attached to one of them and tat's it! So tat the other wun have to wait or be misled in any ways...

She said "I m too confused to choose..."

On pondering a while, I came up with an excellent proposal - a proof of my wisdom and understanding of the matters of the heart and of love ( a love guru I potentially am)! I called the proposal the 3.6 (三六计)proposal!

SO wad's the deal? Alright, why dun u guys (all 3) dun tok to each other for 3 months. NO sms-es, no phone conversations. Basically no forms of communications, so that all feelings, emotions, obligations blah blah blah can settle. Then 6 mths dun get attached... After 6 mths, there will be a few results :

1. Both are gone! That means since they cant wait... let them go lo.. not meant for u!

2. Both are there! Good! AT least u dun have unsettled feelings then so you can have a choice!

3. One is left! Lagi betta...he's the one!

Sounds brilliant? Of coz it is!


To sidetrack... LH get well soon... u sounded terrible on the pone...

ZY : Yea.. will remember yr F17 and has anyone told u tat ya lk darn chio in those pics?

JoyJuice : Stop labelling yrself as a woman... u aint... u r my bradder remember? tat makes u as male as Mr NUS (minus the looks)

Bobby : Get well too... terrible to have bad throat conditions and flu and everything.. How r u going to exert yr talents n potential in this manner? Get well!

Mug Guru-ress: Jia YOu!


Off I go for lunch...
The Love Guru


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList