A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Out with Madam Butterfly

Yea, had quite an interesting nite with Mdm Butterfly (MBF) juz now.. dinner n window shopping...

But the trip there was not pleasant...

As usual, peak hours: Train transfer from north-east line to north-south line means a lot of pple and a lot of butts... so I was standing in one of the compartments near the near and I saw a lot of butts...

There was one particular butt out of so many butts that came nearer n nearer n it finally met me... yea... some swiny sweaty plump lady... argh...

Anyhow got out of the train... met MBF for dinner... Korean food le.... not bad...

O well, it was juz korean food at Taka foodcourt...

Then it was jalan jalan and as usual, I do not really shop... But I did hop into a Guess Boutique to look for something tat my Joy so desires... and I found a few samples and of coz I got MBF to gimme some comments... Beyond juz commenting on the samples, MBF went on to tok abt handbags... oh well.. so typical..

And gosh I saw this super nice bag frm the guess boutique but it costs $130++++ sighz....

But hey... Birthday coming soon... any takers?

I need a bag and clothes! I want webcam, nice wallets and good frens!

Haha...

Tat's it for now...

Oh ya... I dun mind a liposuction package or some men's expressions packages tat's supposed to do the same thing...


BobSy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList