A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Mid Term is HERE!

Arghzzz... a BREAK finallyzzzzzz... Had a wondrous time at the BBQ on SUN less the little bra-sh with my Mistress - Joy but oh well guess it's BLOWn over? Cant believe it .. spent whole dae in this freezing BOX called the NUS Central Library... did like 2 chapters for Soci..achievement? Nahz.. Think I am rather slow! Oh ya... I bumped into this tall and lanky young punk who served me at K-Boz last week and after checking me out decided to say 'HI' and OoooOoo he looked quite shock when I told him tat I'm frm NUS and tat I completed NS.. my oh my... Do I really look tat young? Indeed Youth is still wif me... Not much inspirations tdy... Oh well.. Lemme juz sign off by saying .. I LUV U guyz! Even though Jonny PANG SEH me yesterdae and tat it has been rainin these 2 days and tat JOYZzzzzZZ wrote sth so BLASPHEMOUS on her blg... STILL! I Love You GuYz! =) Gd Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList