A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Frenz

Frenz I have a many
Days of Saints I garnered some
Ivan, Kenneth, FaLum was amongst
Then on to Tertiary I went
More of them I had made
A Wrong decision I made
Left me a year of lag
Left Singapore for Pioneer
Sheng, Gina, Fang , Lok and Tso
the very Frenz in touch still
Into NS I was made to go
Yet still more frens I made
WX, Phang, 'Gin-na' n more
ORD I tot I would join
DiveCamp at Aur I went indeed
Ah Liz, Bao-er, Mart and many more
Together we plunge n dive
Turtles we saw indeed
Amazing of all was the Air Monsters,
B4 that was yet another
ARTS camp orientation indeed I went
Funis I was made to be in
There I knew my MATES
Dis is wad they call themselves
Joy n Xin are who they are
Joyjuice indeed I feel much
Xin-along is always there
There was the Stiff Long Ant
Together with one Melodyee
Sang the songs of Gents-ni-fur
Oh well, they are a source of fun
A pillar of support indeed they are
O indeed there was Jon
who was imported at a later stage
Frenz they are n I hope I am
Frenz indeed we shall be!
Sounds rubbishy..oh well Cheerz! =)

1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Jenshines said...

Hello Bob! Hee... it's a cool cheer! And was surprised to see the changes you made to your blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList